Inspired by the lochs and glens of Highland Scotland, The Loch Ness Inn’s bedrooms are all individually designed and styled. Tweeds and weaves from the West Coast, together with light contemporary colours, create a warm and relaxing mood to complement the age and style of the Victorian inn and its surrounding countryside.
The Loch Ness Inn has 12 bedrooms, 8 located in the main building and 4 in the attached cottage to the rear of the property. All rooms have comfortable beds and ensuite shower rooms with luxury Scottish toiletries. Most rooms are suitable for children sharing with their parents and travel cots are available upon prior request.
- There are 4 twin-bedded, one of which is dog friendly
- We have a ground floor family room with a kingsize bed and a single bed which is also suitable for guests with disabilities
- We have 2 rooms with private bathroom, suitable for a family of four
- There are five double bedrooms all with kingsize beds
All rooms are equipped with:
- Hospitality Tray with Tea and Coffee making facilities and bottled water
- Flatscreen Television
- Direct dial telephones
- WIFI connection is available in most bedrooms and also in the restaurant and bar area
Breakfast is served in the restaurant between 08.00 and 10.00 daily. Click here for breakfast menu.